I'm a London-based front-end developer with nine years of experience, specialising in interactive data-visualisation and responsive, performant web applications.
I often work with React and d3, and am interested in accessibility, open web standards and usability.
My work has been featured in publications including:
Originally from New Zealand, I'm currently living in London and happily employed at QuantumBlack / McKinsey. I also help organise and coach at codebar, a non-profit initiative that aims to help improve diversity in the tech community through weekly programming workshops.
When I'm not designing the web I can be found climbing, skiing, unicycling, and occasionally attempting to juggle.
- Ventures of the PayPal Mafia Fleximize 2016
- Very British Attitudes to Money Totally Money 2016
- The View From Here Somfy 2015
- The Gender Pay Gap Michael Page 2015
- The Food Capitals of Instagram Photoworld 2015
- The minimum payment trap Totally Money 2015
- Got Rhythm? Concert Hotels 2015
- How big is Snapchat? Photoworld 2015
- What we really value Totally Money 2015
- If the UK were 100 Businesses Simply Business 2015
- Difficult Second Album Syndrome Concert Hotels 2015
- By the book: What age did the greatest authors publish their most famous works? Blinkbox Books 2015
- Beyond the Bay: Comparing the world’s top startup ecosystems Simply Business 2014
- Charting the Careers of Music’s Biggest Stars Concert Hotels 2014
- If You Printed All The Instagram Pics Uploaded in a Year Photoworld 2014
- How Adventurous Are You? Travelex 2014
- What Career Is Right For Me? Rasmussen College 2014
- The Minimal Music Quiz Concert Hotels 2013
- Name That Uniform Blue Cotton 2013
- The Capacity of an iPod Visualized as Vinyl Concert Hotels 2013
- 90's Nostalgia Quiz Two Little Fleas 2013
- Which TV Series Should I Watch Next? CableTV.com 2013
- What Career Should I Choose? Rasmussen College 2013
- The Career Aptitude Test Rasmussen College 2013